I’m Lisa, and I’ve trained hundreds of virtual assistants to launch their dream business, scale, and systemize. All my secrets are here in the shop, so let’s get started!
Which best describes you?
I’m a new VA or thinking about becoming one
I’m a seasoned VA looking to leverage or get better clients
I just need better systems & processes in my life
Ready for the next level?
I’ve got everything you need to LAUNCH, GROW, and SYSTEMIZE your business: forms, templates, planners, action kits, courses, & done-for-you systems!
VAs rave about our training
ONE MONTH after joining Profitable Packages and moving my clients to packages, I created 3 high-end profitable packages resulting in my biggest-earning month of the year!
Before taking Lisa’s Profitable Packages course, I was struggling with how to put my service and support packages together. I am now completely organized around my support packages. As a result, I’m getting paid what I’m worth and my clients are getting results – it’s a win-win!
As a result of implementing the lessons I’ve learned in the course , I added $44,000.00 to the bottom line within the first 4 months of finishing the course. My advice for those thinking of taking this course is to DO IT!
Snag the secrets from a veteran VA with 15+ years of experience and worked with hundreds of clients
I’m Lisa Wells. As your Virtual Assistant Trainer, I have the tools that will help you not only survive – but thrive as a VA.
As your guide, I can tell you I’ve been there – and I started there. I started my career as a virtual assistant and built an incredibly successful practice. From there and in my work as a guide to thousands of virtual professionals, I’ve honed all the knowledge and experience you need to know to get it right – right now.
I want you to get your headspace back. I want you to have clients you love and know how to charge what you’re worth, not by the hour. Because I’ve already been where you are, I know how to get you there – and more than anything – I want you to get there so you can see and embrace your value!
for Building Your Business
DEAL OF THE WEEK
Profitable Course Launch Template Bundle
Launch your online course without the burnout!
Having launched a few courses now, I can tell you that a course can be the launching pad for next-level results. But there’s a big difference between creating a course and creating a course that SELLS.
If you are ready to take your message and zone of genius to the masses and impact more people beyond your 1:1 services, then designing a course that your audience will want is key to unlocking a profitable launch!
And this template bundle is designed to help you launch your profitable online course with ease.
This template bundle includes a Step-by-Step Marketing Plan + Templates + Checklists to help you tackle your To-Do list!
Many of the documents in this template bundle come in .docx format so that you can customize them to your business needs and add in any additional information you’d like to include.
But here’s the best part: You can use these templates for YOUR launch, HAND THEM OFF to your assistant to do it for you, or you can use the templates to WORK WITH YOUR CLIENTS! For example, use the checklists as part of your proposal, incorporate the worksheets into your project management plan, use the email scripts to front-load your client’s autoresponder – use them however you want!
Other ways you can use this bundle:
- Use it to document your own processes along the way (make notes about things that came up, challenges you had, what you did, your results)
- Create a “Course Launch” service package and sell it as an add-on to your clients
- Print out the docs and guide your client through the entire process, step-by-step, as part of the proposal process
- Use the bundle as a guide while you’re on a client call during a strategy session (you’ll come across as a total expert AND you’ll create an action plan for your client at the same time)
Here’s what you get:
- Step-by-Step Marketing Plan that covers (.doc format)
- Getting Started
- Marketing Strategy Overview
- Timeline & Budget
- Section One: Create the Timeline
- Step 1: Find Launch Dates
- Step 2: Create a Preliminary Timeline
- Section Two: Review or Build the Necessary Infrastructure
- Step 3: Email Autoresponder
- Step 4: Landing Page Builder
- Step 5: Shopping Cart
- Step 6: Membership Site
- Section Three: Plan & Assign Launch Assets
- Step 7: Video Training Series
- Step 8: Promoting the Video Series
- Step 9: Other Promotional Assets
- Step 10: Cart Open
- Step 11: Cart Closed
- Getting Started
- Templates + Worksheets + Swipe Files + And More!
- Affiliate Outreach Tracker
- Debrief Meeting Worksheet
- Email Follow-up Planner
- Email Pre-Launch Planner
- Email Promotion Scripts
- Email Promotions Planner
- Facebook Livestream Planner
- Launch Calendar Template
- Optin User Flow Template
- Paid Ads Planner
- Paid Ads Tracker
- Podcast and Guest Blog Outreach Tracker
- Software Comparison Template
- Social Posts Planner
- Team Task Tracker
- Video Script Planner
- Video Series Landing Page Layout
- Task Tracking Calendar (.doc format)
- This calendar is such a simple but powerful tool with task reminders to help you stay on schedule and meet deadlines.
- Checklists (.doc format)
- Checkout Flow Checklist
- Facebook Livestream Checklist
- Launch Checklist
- Monthly Results Report (.pdf format)
- This is a fill-in-the-blank report that your assistant can fill in at the end of every month. It will give you a snapshot of your business after the new marketing plan has been implemented, what your assistant worked on, and what else she can do to help you clear your plate. You can also use this as a monthly check-in with your client.
As you can see, all of the templates included in the Profitable Course Launch Templates bundle will give you the boost you need to get started creating and launching your course.
Simple Systems for Virtual Assistants
Grow, market, organize, and scale your business with FREE simple systems!
With short actionable insights brought to you every week, Systems Sunday videos have earned its spot as *can’t miss* watching for thousands of results-driven virtual pros just like you.
RECENTLY ON SYSTEMS SUNDAY
Working with Clients
In this video, I show you some important tips on how to stay in touch with new contacts and why you need to drop the “just checking in” line and what to do instead.
Marketing / Automation