I’m Lisa, and I’ve trained hundreds of virtual assistants to launch their dream business, scale, and systemize. All my secrets are here in the shop, so let’s get started!
Which best describes you?
I’m a new VA or thinking about becoming one
I’m a seasoned VA looking to leverage or get better clients
I just need better systems & processes in my life
Ready for the next level?
I’ve got everything you need to LAUNCH, GROW, and SYSTEMIZE your business: forms, templates, planners, action kits, courses, & done-for-you systems!
VAs rave about our training
ONE MONTH after joining Profitable Packages and moving my clients to packages, I created 3 high-end profitable packages resulting in my biggest-earning month of the year!
Before taking Lisa’s Profitable Packages course, I was struggling with how to put my service and support packages together. I am now completely organized around my support packages. As a result, I’m getting paid what I’m worth and my clients are getting results – it’s a win-win!
As a result of implementing the lessons I’ve learned in the course , I added $44,000.00 to the bottom line within the first 4 months of finishing the course. My advice for those thinking of taking this course is to DO IT!
Snag the secrets from a veteran VA with 15+ years of experience and worked with hundreds of clients
I’m Lisa Wells. As your Virtual Assistant Trainer, I have the tools that will help you not only survive – but thrive as a VA.
As your guide, I can tell you I’ve been there – and I started there. I started my career as a virtual assistant and built an incredibly successful practice. From there and in my work as a guide to thousands of virtual professionals, I’ve honed all the knowledge and experience you need to know to get it right – right now.
I want you to get your headspace back. I want you to have clients you love and know how to charge what you’re worth, not by the hour. Because I’ve already been where you are, I know how to get you there – and more than anything – I want you to get there so you can see and embrace your value!
for Building Your Business
Showing 37–42 of 115 results
Client Onboarding Planner$19.00
Facebook Stories Templates$34.00
Private Coaching Planner$19.00
7 Ways to Get More Traffic to Grow Your Business with Pinterest$25.00
Getting Started with Google Analytics – How to Use Google Analytics for Increased Productivity & Profit$19.00
Weekly Newsletter Planner$19.00
DEAL OF THE WEEK
Work Management Hacks Project Plan & Template Kit
Work Management Hacks Project Plan
You’re an incredibly talented and creative entrepreneur and people love your work.
But you have to admit, your business feels messy and chaotic and you know that it’s negatively affecting how you show up for your clients.
- You have trouble managing your time
- You tend to take on too many clients at once
- You don’t have an efficient system for doing consult calls and onboarding your clients
- You don’t have a time limit on your calls, so you always end up spending way too much time talking with clients on Skype about their projects instead of working on them
- You frequently drop the ball on client communications because your schedule is so overburdened (and your clients wonder where you went)
- You sometimes make promises to your clients that you can’t keep
- You allow your clients to control your time and you don’t really have any boundaries in place
- You have a tendency to hop from client project to client project… doing just enough on each one to keep your clients from complaining about the lack of progress
And secretly, you sometimes get sick of your own drama.
The Work Management Hacks Project Plan & Template Kit includes a Step-by-Step Marketing Plan + Templates + Checklists + More!
Tackle your marketing to-do list and put systems in place using my done-for-you marketing plan and templates!
Here’s what you get:
- Step-by-Step Marketing Plan (.doc format)
- Getting Started
- Marketing Strategy Overview
- Timeline & Budget
- Section One: Business & Lifestyle Goals
- Section Two: Get Clear On What You Do and Who You Work With
- Section Three: High-Level Planning & Milestones
- Section Four: Daily Organization & Time Management
- Getting Started
- Templates + Worksheets + Swipe Files + And More! (.doc format)
- Business and Life Goals Template
- Ideal Project Worksheet
- Ideal Client Worksheet
- Passion Project and Hobby Tracker
- Client Criteria List Template
- Ideal Client Avatar Template
- Non-Billable Tasks Template
- Life and work Goals Contract
- 3 Client Response Email Series Templates
- Daily Calendar
- Weekly Calendar
- Monthly Calendar
- Annual Calendar
- Task Tracking Calendar (.doc format)
- This calendar is such a simple but powerful tool with task reminders to help you stay on schedule and meet deadlines.
- Checklists (.doc format)
- Client Criteria Checklist
- Maintenance Essentials Checklist
- Monthly Results Report (.pdf format)
- A fill-in-the-blank report that your assistant can fill in at the end of every month or the completion of your project. It will give you a snapshot of your business after the new marketing plan has been implemented, what your assistant worked on, what else she can do to help you clear your plate, share feedback, unexpected hurdles, etc.
Your project plan can be used in your own business or you can use with your clients!
These DFY project plans are chock full of automation techniques, time-saving systems, and step-by-step guides to show you exactly what you need to do and when. Most of the documents come in .doc format so that you can customize them to your business needs. But here’s the beautiful part, not only can you use these ready-made templates and plans in your OWN business, but you can also use with your CLIENTS as well!
- Use the project plan as your guide while you strategize with your client as you discuss each marketing plan step in depth
- Walk through the questions with your client, writing out the answers on the pages
- Wrap up the call with a plan of action for how to proceed and assist your client in their business
You’ll come across as a total pro as you take initiative and have all the bases covered. Create a new service offering with every project plan!
Simple Systems for Virtual Assistants
Grow, market, organize, and scale your business with FREE simple systems!
With short actionable insights brought to you every week, Systems Sunday videos have earned its spot as *can’t miss* watching for thousands of results-driven virtual pros just like you.
RECENTLY ON SYSTEMS SUNDAY
Working with Clients
Guilt is a human feeling that we’re ALL familiar with, but have you ever thought about WHY we feel guilty? What are the root causes of feeling this way, especially if this is a daily occurrence? It’s time to let go of the guilt.
Marketing / Automation
As a small business owner, you’re probably always looking for shortcuts to enable you to get more done in a day. In this video, I’m sharing my 7 best no-cost & low-cost business automation tools.
If you’ve fallen into a rut where you feel less productive, maybe less fit, less healthy, you’ll lose your entrepreneurial momentum. I give some tips on how to clear all those bad habits you have been holding on to and make way for new and better habits.