Continuing with Part 4 of the 5-part series for Powered-Up Processes…
In Part 4, you’ll work on designing your new and improved Powered-Up Process!
You’ve already picked a current high-impact process to improve and documented it to see how you are doing things now. You’ve analyzed the process to identify problem areas, and where to make improvements. Now it’s time to map out the details of your revamped process so that you and your team know exactly how it will work and who will be involved in implementing it.
Catch up on other Powered-Up Processes episodes + worksheet:
Did you enjoy this episode and want to put it into action? Grab this SOP Kit!
SOP Templates & Process Library
This standard operating procedures kit includes:
- List of Common SOPs giving you samples of what areas can be included in your SOPs or company manual
- Standard Operating Procedures Library including 24 examples
- Sample Standard Operating Procedures Manual
- How to do an affiliate payout
- Chargeback procedure
- Email signature
- Resources and FAQ
- Email Management flowchart
- Handling declined payments
- Help desk procedures
- How to create a project plan flowchart
- How to send a broadcast
- Introductory / Discovery sessions flowchart
- New client setup (for both products and services)
- New team member onboarding checklist
- Newsletter process
- Overcoming sales objections flowchart
- Recording InstantTeleseminar events
- Refund procedure
- Sample JV Partnership flowchart
- Selecting a CRM/Database flowchart
- Task management flowchart
- Weekly blog posts
- Weekly tasks
All the examples are in Word or Powerpoint format so they are fully editable. The included SOPs are meant to give you a starting point, they are SAMPLE documents to show you what an SOP (standard operations procedure) for business processes looks like. Use the sections and headings to create your OWN. Please edit this document for your business; delete what doesn’t work for your business and add whatever you need to.