If you need to catch up, here are links to the first three videos in my Expert Hiring Series:
- Do you need to hire a Virtual Assistant?
- Expert Hiring System Part One
- Expert Hiring System Part Two
Now that you’ve defined the role and determined the specifics, created and posted the ad for your new hire, it’s time to begin the paring down and interviewing process.
In this video, I walk you through how to set up a quick system to make sure you don’t forget any steps, one thing you don’t want to forget to do, and how to make sure you are getting the best person for the role.
- If you are looking to grow your team, click here for my expert list of resources, job boards, and referral agencies.
- If you need systems to hire and onboard your virtual assistants, I cover all of that in my program, Business Freedom Guide.
- And if you want one-on-one support in my done-with-you program, click here to contact me.
See you next week for the wrap up lesson!