In today’s “Set and Forget System” video, I cover two simple additions to your social media strategy: Facebook Page sign-up tabs and Twitter pinned post.
There’s totally no excuse not to create these! All you need to do is enter the link to your best landing page (the one with your most compelling incentive). I show you the step-by-steps of how to do this plus I give you examples of how other coaches are using this strategy.
Welcome to systems Sunday and this month our theme is set and forget systems. Today’s video covers two simple additions to your social media strategy. Let’s start with Facebook page sign-up tabs.
There’s totally no excuse not to create this—All you need to do is enter the link to your best landing page (the one with your most compelling incentive).
For example, when you click on the link on Jenny Ainsworth’s Facebook Page, it doesn’t take you to her home page.
Instead, it takes you to a dedicated landing page with a sign-up incentive and box.
Your Facebook Page sign-up tab doesn’t have to say just “Sign Up,” either, there are many choices to choose from. For coaches and service providers, the more popular choices in addition to “Sign Up” are: Book Now, Call Now, Contact Us, Send Message, Send Email, and Learn More.
If you have an eCommerce store, you can use “Shop Now” and link it directly to your shop.
Another example is George Kao’s Facebook Book in which he prefers that you watch a video. Very effective!
Once you click the button, you get to see a choice of videos on various topics that George teaches.
Another grievously neglected and incredibly simple list-building essential is the Twitter pinned post. All you need to do is go to your favorite post on Twitter and click on the dropdown arrow in the upper right. Then select “Pin to your profile.”
Writing coach Shelley Hitz takes full advantage of this strategy with a free writing challenge
Notice how many followers she has: Well over 25,000.
That’s 25,000 potential subscribers.
And creating a pinned post is so easy to do!
The next time someone clicks on your Twitter profile, the first thing they see is your pinned tweet sending them to your sign-up incentive.
If you found today’s video helpful, check out my Business Building Action Kit on sale. This kit comes with a step-by-step for 7 Ways to add more subscribers to your list this month, a worksheet, an action checklist, a 4-week done-for-you calendar, a resource directory with links to tools and resources, and a 21 ideas blueprint. I cover how to build your community, daily list-building activities, finding your perfect list-building mix, and more.
Next week we’ll go over another set and forget system, where we will go over another often-neglected basic, email signatures.
Catch up on other “Set and Forget Systems” episodes + resources mentioned in the video:
- George Kao – in addition to being a great coach, George is also a great trainer! Check out his Facebook Marketing & Facebook Ads for Authentic Businesses (includes Instagram Marketing) or watch his best videos about creating self-employment / building a business with higher values, including authentic marketing and joyful productivity.
- Jenny Ainsworth is one of the smartest and funniest people I know! We worked together many MANY years ago when she ran the Association of Work at Home Women. Now she designs and delivers memorable leadership, personal development and corporate events that transform businesses, change lives, and leave a lasting positive impact.
- Shelley Hitz mentors Christian writers and artists and is super creative! She’s always doing something new, inspires everyone she meets and is a great example of how to use social media the right way. And yes, she is as sweet in person as she looks 🙂
Did you enjoy this episode and want to put it into action? Grab this kit!
7 Ways to Add More Subscribers to Your List This Month
Whether you have ten email subscribers or ten thousand, you will not step up from any plateau you’ve been stuck at until you grasp the importance of capturing—and retaining—email subscribers. You need to start building your subscriber list now, even if you don’t yet have an offer to present.
The most common mistake people make when going into business online is putting off building a list until “later.” In the guide, I tell you why that particular mistake is so drastic and then provide you with a workable plan on how to correct it. Put the plan into operation at a comfortable pace for you, and you will see more subscribers swell your lists within the month.
In this complete kit, I give you the step-by-steps as well as some tools and resources to grow your list with authenticity.
What you Get with Your Kit:
- 25 Page Guide giving you step-by-step, visuals, and examples of how to add subscribers to your list
- “21 Idea Blueprint” giving you twenty-one ideas
- 4-week done-for-you calendar
- Comprehensive action checklist
- Resource Directory with links to tools and resources
- Worksheet – Use this Worksheet to make sure you are taking consistent action to grow your list