Getting Started as a Virtual Assistant
If you haven’t yet watched my free webinar, “How to Get Started as a Virtual Assistant,” make sure to sign up. It will give you a bird’s eye view of what being a VA is all about.
know it can seem really overwhelming! “How do I get started?” “Do I need training?” “Where do I find clients?” Many times just taking the first step is all you need. I shared all the answers in this on-demand training presentation. I broke everything down in small, bite-sized, easy-to-handle pieces.
- What is a Virtual Assistant and what a Virtual Assistant is NOT
- What are the types of Virtual Assistants and what do they do
- The ONLY 3 things you need to run your Virtual Assistant business
- What do Virtual Assistants charge for their services and HOW do they get paid
How to Double Your Revenue & Work Less by Creating Service Packages That Sell
If you want a masterclass in how to increase your revenue while getting out of the dollars-for-hours trap, make sure to watch my free on-demand training presentation, “Creating Service Packages That Sell.”
- A better way to earn more money AND work less.
- The EXACT steps I used to create my own packages and what I have taught hundreds of others to do for years.
- How to create packages that will work for your business, even if your clients need a “Jane of all trades” who handles everything from a blog post to a telesummit schedule.
- A completely new way of working with your clients in which they aren’t having to compute their return on investment AND you won’t be penalized for being fast.
- How to create the long-term leverage and freedom in your business that you’ve been missing.
- Free training covers this and more!
Let Go & Delegate
In my free training course, "Let Go & Delegate," I show you how to effectively outsource and delegate, even if you are a solopreneur or have trouble letting go.
Do you know you need to delegate or outsource, BUT DON'T KNOW HOW?
I know it can be scary, especially when you are just getting started. Maybe you’ve tried to hire someone in the past and it didn’t work out so well. Maybe you’ve got a horror story (or three). But the truth is, if you want to make more money and grow your business, you HAVE TO LET GO and delegate.
- 5 Steps to Effective Delegation - Including how to delegate, what you should NOT delegate, and how to delegate when you have no one to delegate to.
- How to Scale Your Business - So that you can serve the people you were meant to serve. I'll show you a simple process to figure out what to delegate and break it down step-by-step.
- Create a High-Performance Team - Plus a simple tool you can use with your team that will streamline communication, save time, and limits constant interruptions.
"I would love to outsource some parts of my small business, but I can't afford it. What's wrong with 'doing it all'?"
Boy does that sound familiar. I think we all start off as the chief cook and bottle washer, wearing ALL the hats as we bootstrap our business. When I started in 2005, I signed up for every free teleseminar and downloaded every free e-book.
I coded my own website, used free stock photo sites.. if there was a way to do it on the cheap, I did it.
I was a freebie ho!
But at certain point, I knew I needed to stop treating my business like a hobby and start treating it like a business.
Real business owners INVEST, HIRE, AND OUTSOURCE:
- Invest in a professional website that showcases their expertise as well as software that automates and leverages their time.
- Hire an expert to fill in the gaps (this includes web designers, copywriters, graphic designers, and bookkeepers because you can't do it all).
- Outsource non-revenue-generating tasks (because let's face it, you have better things to do!)
And you can start very small. When I was a virtual assistant, my first clients hired me for just a few hours per month and it made a HUGE difference in their bottom line.
Ready to get more "me time"? Good!
Ready to get the most out of your viewing time?
WORKING WITH CLIENTS
Setting rates, client boundaries, & onboarding systems
Social media, email marketing, automation, & funnels
Processes, planning tools, outsourcing, & scaling systems
Simple Systems for Virtual Assistants
Grow, market, organize, and scale your business with FREE simple systems!
With short actionable insights brought to you every week, Systems Sunday videos have earned its spot as *can’t miss* watching for thousands of results-driven virtual pros just like you.