So far this month we have covered a lot of things that you need to have ready when you are looking to be a guest for an interview, a podcast, or if you’re doing a joint venture.
- Have your media page set up
- Fresh head shots
- Updated bio
- Required (and not required) tech and equipment
- Systems for what to do before, during, and after the interview
In this week’s video, we will go a little deeper into making the most of your guest podcast appearance.
First of all, there are many benefits of guest podcasting:
- You’ll reach an entirely new, engaged audience. Appearing as a guest puts you in front of a loyal group of followers and opens the door on a whole new set of people who prefer to listen to their content. (And 4 in 10 Americans are tuning into podcasts.)
- You can improve trust, credibility, and relationships. It makes you human, people are putting a voice to your site or picture, and it creates a relationship with the host. You get to know them and they get to know you.
- Minimal effort – you only need to show up.
But if you think you can simply go on a podcast to pitch your business or products and sales will fall from the sky, it doesn’t work that way.
As we wrap up this topic, I’ll give you some ideas about making the most of your guest appearance.
Want more ease and less stress? Automate and streamline your online business with my simple systems at BusinessFreedomGuide.com!