Deal of the Week
Essential Traffic Templates
Complete bundle of templates to help you get out there and start generating traffic to build your online business.
Read more below about what is included in the bundle.
Essential Traffic Checklists and Planners
Traffic is essential to the health of your online business. You may have the best products or offer amazing services, but if no one knows about them, then it doesn’t really matter how awesome your stuff is.
In order to get the word out, you need traffic, and a lot of it. You may be surprised to learn this but there are several different types of traffic: organic, paid, direct, referral, and social media… and there are lots of ways to improve that traffic. One way is to pay attention to the types of traffic that drive visitor actions. For example, half of my social traffic comes from Pinterest so where do you think I pay special attention to? I wouldn’t have known that had I not been paying attention and checking my stats.
It’s not enough to hope for more traffic. You need to create an action plan and follow through with it. Before you do that, you have to know what your goal is and how it will benefit your business. Here are a few goal ideas that you may way want to incorporate into your plan:
- Getting 15 visitors to purchase your service package
- Adding 300 new leads to your mailing list
- Recruiting 25 new affiliates to promote your product
- Selling 100 copies of your product
With a concrete goal in mind, it’s easier to plan for new traffic. If your goal is to increase organic traffic, you may plan to publish more blog posts and make sure you’ve optimized your website. If your goal is to attract new leads, you’ll want to focus on creating opt-in offers that delight your subscribers and motivate them to take action.
My goal is to make things simpler for you… to make quicker work of getting you the traffic you need to get more exposure in your online business! With that in mind, let’s look at what is included in this bundle:
Here’s what you get:
- Insider’s Guide to Getting More Traffic chock full of information, tips, and examples
- Blogging Checklist and Planner
- Email Marketing Checklist and Planner
- Facebook Checklist and Planner
- Facebook Live Checklist and Planner
- Facebook Ads Checklist and Tracking Spreadsheet
- Google Adwords Checklist and Tracking Spreadsheet
- LinkedIn Checklist and Planner
- Pinterest Checklist and Planner
- SEO Checklist and Tracking Spreadsheet
- Twitter Checklist and Planner
- Video Marketing Checklist and Planner
- YouTube Live Checklist and Planner
As you can see, all of the templates included in the Essential Traffic Template bundle will give you all the information you need to get out there and start generating traffic to build your online business.