Repurposing content simply means that you repackage the content you’ve created into something new by changing the intended recipient, the format the content appears in, or by combining it with other content.
You can use the content you create from scratch or the content you purchase from a PLR seller more than one time, in many ways, depending upon the terms of service for the content you buy. This increases the value of the content you have.
For example, a formerly used blog post can be combined with other blog posts about the same topic, add transitional information, case studies, and images so that the blog posts become an informative eBook or online course. Chapters of an eBook can become fodder for a YouTube vlog series, or the basis of a coaching mastermind, or a group challenge.
My goal is to make things easier for you… so you can reach more people in your business and get more sales. This bundle includes a variety of templates including, reports, worksheets, and checklists, as well as promo graphic images to help you repurpose your content!
Recap – here’s what you get:
- Insider’s Guide
- 55 Ways to Repurpose Your Content
- 3 Worksheet Templates – Use these templates to quickly create worksheets from your content.
- 3 Checklist Templates – Another set of templates to help you create fresh content.
- 3 Report Templates – A handy way to turn articles or emails into a report.
- 3 Slideshow Templates – Convert your articles, blog posts, or emails into slideshows using these handy templates.
- 10 Snippets Promo Graphics Use these to create tips, quotes, and other graphics snippets you pull from your content.