Facebook Messenger Bots Templates
Savvy business owners have been using Facebook to market their businesses since its creation. It’s only been recently that Messenger has become a primary focus. With over a billion downloads of the Facebook Messenger app and the ability to automate messaging through artificial intelligence-based bots, it’s no wonder marketers are taking a closer look at this means of reaching their audiences.
A bot works similar to an email autoresponder service, delivering messages automatically and immediately upon being triggered. It can even deliver multiple messages like a real conversation, asking questions that walk users through various processes. This is possible because bots recognize keywords, which automatically trigger specific messages. This is especially helpful to business owners who have limited staff and time.
Creating Custom Experiences for Your Audience
Using Facebook Messenger bots is a great way to get and keep your prospect’s attention and turn those prospects into buyers.
- Build a list to grow your audience. When someone interacts with your Facebook Messenger bot, they are automatically added to your Messenger mailing list. They can also join by using a ‘send me a message’ type button on your website, by commenting to subscribe, and more. Once you have them on your messenger list, you can request their email address so prospects are added to your main autoresponder list. This allows you to contact prospects as often as you’d like.
- Engage your audience. Messenger bots allow you to engage your audience as if you were right there with them, even though you may be hundreds of miles away from your computer. Automatically push new content to your followers by notifying them when you publish new content. If you own a brick-and-mortar business, you can broadcast special offers to local customers. Travel venues can use bots to help customers book flights, hotel reservations, car rentals, and more. New stations can use bots to send the latest news and weather reports. Retail stores can use bots to take orders, track shipping, handle general customer support, and more.
- Create custom experiences for customers. People like to feel as if they’re talking directly to you and that you are paying close attention to their needs. When you set up your bot messages, you can ask questions and word responses in a way that users will never know you’re not sitting at your keyboard responding to them directly. The messages that viewers receive are based on the answers they provide or selections they choose. This makes the entire experience feel personal. It also builds trust with customers, as they are guided through a more engaging sales funnel.
Here’s what you get in this template pack
- Insider’s Strategy Guide. Using Facebook Messenger bots is a great way to get and keep your prospect’s attention and turn those prospects into buyers. This guide will give you the tools you need to do just that.
- 10 Content Templates for different bot flows including:
- Appointment or Reservation Template
- Coupon Support Template
- Customized Suggestions Template
- Customer Support Templates
- FAQ Template
- Follow Up Template
- Order Tracking Templates
- Product Purchase Template
- Request for Information Template
- Return/Refund Policy Template
As you can see, everything included in the Facebook Messenger Bots Templates will help you get started automating your communication with your visitors and customers and save you time.