At the end of every year, most businesses take stock of how well they have done and also look forward to the future. One of the most important tasks you can do in conjunction with this evaluation is to start planning your marketing and promotions for the new year.
Planning ahead in this way is the best way to help take your business to the next level. It will serve as a roadmap of what you need to do, and when. If you are working with other people, such as colleagues or joint venture partners, it keeps everyone on the same page.
It also helps you manage your 4 main marketing areas:
- Your website or blog (content marketing)
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Special sales and promotions, including important events like product creation and launch
These work together to drive traffic, generate leads (get subscribers), and make sales. All marketing is content marketing. It’s just a question of the format of the content.
I’ve made it super easy for you to plan your next product with these templates.
Here’s what you get:
- Insider’s Guide with quick tips on product creation, seasonal marketing, and holiday promotions, etc.
- 15 Done for You Templates, Calendars, Worksheets, and Planners (all in .docx format for easy editing)
- Year At-A-Glance Marketing Calendar
- Monthly Promo and Marketing Calendar
- Daily Promo and Marketing Planner
- Marketing and Promo Goal Setting Worksheet
- Promo and Marketing Goal-Focused To-Do List
- Product Brainstorming Worksheet
- Content Creation Checklist & Planner
- Content Creation Worksheet
- Product Planning Checklist & Product Creation Planner
- Product Planning Worksheet
- Product Promotion Checklist & Planner
- Product Promotion Worksheet
As you can see, everything included in the New Year Marketing and Promotions Planning Templates will make it easy for you to plan out your next product and promotion.