Feel like your life is one, big unorganized mess & it’s really time to get it together, but don’t know where to start?
Tell me if any of the following sounds like you…
1. You don’t have solid routines or structure in your days because you started your business for more freedom–but truth be told, it’s draining and time-consuming trying to keep up with all your commitments (and “life stuff”) without a plan.
2. You’re struggling to get it all done in your business because you’re constantly stressing about everything else–like the dirty dishes in the sink, or the laundry that most definitely needed to be moved from the washer to the dryer several hours ago (oops!)
3. You’re eating like crap because you haven’t planned a meal ahead in months. (You’re way-too-familiar with the frantic search for something–anything–to eat at the end of a long work day, and never actually making it yoga, HIIT or barre despite your best intentions).
4. Overall, you’re overwhelmed by all the things in your life and business and it’s reflected in everything from your waistline to your bottom line
…then keep your eyes on this page.
Here’s the deal: Everything in life is connected. And as a business owner, the truth is you’ll get lots more done (and have way more fun!) if you create solid structures, plans & routines.
When your home is organized, you can hyper-focus on your work without secretly obsessing about the dirty bathrooms or the major mess in the family room (And when your office space is clean & pristine, it becomes a place you actually want to be.)
When you have routines in place that ensure you’re well-nourished with healthy food, well-rested with adequate sleep and well-manicured with self-care rituals, you feel creatively full (versus energetically drained) when serving your cherished clients or customers.
And when your finances are in check, you can enjoy life (and enjoy spending a little cashola) without sweating over what bill is coming out when and whether everyone on your team is paid out (or not).
See how it works?
Yep, when you’re a business owner, it ALL matters. Your mental health–and the health of your business–truly depends on every area of life and business flowing well together. (Especially if you’re the face–and backbone!–of your business).
The good news? You can start simplifying, streamlining and “doing” life and business with more intention today.
Yep, with just a few tweaks, you can ensure every single area of your life is “in check” and (almost) instantly start experiencing more fun, happiness and ease in your daily life.
Organize Your Life, Home, Office & Routines for More Fun, Flow, and Happiness
In this training, you’ll learn how to organize everything from your home office to your self-care routines (and all the things in between!) with just a few hours a week, so you can accomplish both what you need to and what you’d love to.
We’ll comb through the main areas of your life and put some simple, actionable routines and practices into place–and as a result, you’ll get to see firsthand how everything flows better, faster and easier!
Here’s a peek at what we’ll cover….
- Advantages of organizing your life so it all flows together
- The best systems for streamlining your weekly tasks–from cleaning to meal prepping and back again–for more productivity and pleasure
- How to efficiently eliminate distractions (like ahem, dirty laundry) during your day so you can get more done with less stress
- How to make meal planning, prepping, cooking and shopping 100x easier on yourself–especially as a business owner!
- Creating a less stressful business day through structure, routine & boundaries, so you can easily get into the groove/flow
- Managing your money and finances so you’re not forever-wondering if you paid that bill (or if you have enough to pay that bill) while crafting content, serving clients or living your life
- Living your life in line with your natural rhythms and inclinations. (i.e. If you prefer working at night, allow yourself the luxury!) all while being a better business owner (and human)
- Crafting an ideal schedule that includes both home and work tasks so you can make sure every area of your life is tended to, every day
When we’re done, you’ll have a plan for everything and everything will have a plan. Period.