It’s Time to Stop Hiding Your Gifts & Start Getting Paid Well for Helping Others!
Listen: I know freelancing (read: offering your skills & passion and helping others for a fee) gets a bad rap.
The truth, though? It’s an incredible way to start using your gifts to serve.
Think about it. Freelancing means you get to provide a service & help others entirely on your terms.
It means you can roll two passions or interests together (like turning your passion for health with your skills for web design into a web design freelance business for the health niche).
And it means you can touch the lives of others’ in ways you’ve only dreamt about at your 9-5.
The issue? There are just a few things you need to know first.
Because while wanting to help others Is well & wonderful, your freelance career also needs to check a few other boxes to ensure it’s super fun, profitable and meaningful for you– and others.
This means you need to set it up right, right from the start.
And that’s where I come in.
YES, you CAN get paid to help people and satisfy both your deep desire to make the planet a better place & your responsibility to provide for yourself or your family.
But if you want to make sure your new venture doesn’t turn into burnout (or a waste of your precious time, money and resources), you need someone to show you the way.
That’s why I’m offering a systematized, step-by-step training that’ll take you through EVERYTHING you need to set up for the foundation for your online freelancing business–from choosing the perfect niche and clients to packaging and pricing.
How to Turn Your Passion for Service into a Profitable Business
When you purchase, you’ll receive both a training and workbook walking you through how to transform your passion into profit and cultivate a solid foundation for a freelance career that serves the world & lights you up–without burning you out.
- Turning your innate skills, talents and desire to help into a deliciously easy & fun freelance career that provides for you & your family–while also providing something incredibly valuable for others
- Monetizing your “thing” and making good money–without ever leaving your house (or leggings/joggers)
- Working whenever you want or need to work (like in between homeschooling & yoga class & whipping up dinner–or anywhere else you find pockets of time)
- Calling ALL the shots when it comes to who you work with, when you work and what you offer
- Ditching your day job and finally feeling in FULL control of your time, money, schedule and deadlines–without a boss breathing down your neck!
- Spending just hours a day helping others and making major money and impact doing it (likely in far less hours per week than at your “regular” job)
If that sounds almost as delicious as an oat milk latte paired with a slice of fresh-baked banana bread, then don’t waste another minute thinking about whether this training is right for you.
You can–and should–get paid for your skills, talents and passion for helping others.
And when you follow this incredible step-by-step training, I promise you’ll walk away thinking, “This is awesome. I should’ve been charging for this a long time ago!”