Pinterest Planner, Checklists, and Strategy Guide
Pinterest is one of the fastest growing platforms on social media. While some social media platforms may come and go, Pinterest is here to stay. If you have never considered Pinterest for growing your social media following, it’s time to start. Pinterest is suitable for any type of business:
- Home improvement
- Food & Beverage
- Wedding Services
- Event Planning
- Home & Garden
- Shower & Party Favors
The list goes on and on.
Creating a Pinterest business account is an excellent way to draw traffic to your website. Simply starting with a few boards which resonate with your brand and your specialty in business is enough to get you started.
When you blog, pin your articles on Pinterest using an inspiring graphic. The next time a Pinterest user comes along and wants to see more about you, they’ll click the graphic, and be redirected to your website. Imagine the traffic you can create leading to your:
- online courses
If you have a visual business and sell items, Pinterest is the perfect platform to increase your bottom line quickly. If you have a physical product, you can leverage Pinterest as a powerhouse marketing tool.
Here’s what you get:
- Insider’s Guide with quick tips on how to leverage Pinterest, getting more views and engagement, understanding analytics, making use of Pinterest ads, and more
- Pinterest Daily Planner – in Word version so you can customize with your branding
- Setting Up a Pinterest Profile Checklist – Use this checklist to help you set up your Pinterest profile for success in your business.
- Tips for Posting to Pinterest for More Views & Engagement – Learn the strategy for posting to Pinterest what research is important, creating visually attractive pins and more!
- Organizing Your Pinterest Boards for the Best Results – Here is a quick look at why you should organize your boards and a checklist for staying organized
- Growing Your Pinterest Audience – Use this checklist to ensure you are doing all you can to grow your audience on Pinterest
- Leveraging the Power of Hashtags – Use this checklist so you can use hashtags to their full potential and get even more reach on Pinterest
- Understanding Your Pinterest Analytics – Pinterest gives its users access to in-depth analytics, so you know what is working and what is not. Use this checklist to get the most out of your analytics report
- Ins and Outs of Pinterest Ads – Learn how to advertise on Pinterest by using Pinterest ads
As you can see, the planner and all of the templates included in this bundle will help you stay on track planning out your Pinterest content for your business.