Profitable Course Launch Templates
Launch your online course without the burnout!
Having launched a few courses now, I can tell you that a course can be the launching pad for next-level results. But there’s a big difference between creating a course and creating a course that SELLS.
If you are ready to take your message and zone of genius to the masses and impact more people beyond your 1:1 services, then designing a course that your audience will want is key to unlocking a profitable launch!
And this template bundle is designed to help you launch your profitable online course with ease.
This template bundle includes a Step-by-Step Marketing Plan + Templates + Checklists to help you tackle your To-Do list!
Many of the documents in this template bundle come in .docx format so that you can customize them to your business needs and add in any additional information you’d like to include.
But here’s the best part: You can use these templates for YOUR launch, HAND THEM OFF to your assistant to do it for you, or you can use the templates to WORK WITH YOUR CLIENTS! For example, use the checklists as part of your proposal, incorporate the worksheets into your project management plan, use the email scripts to front-load your client’s autoresponder – use them however you want!
Other ways you can use this bundle:
- Use it to document your own processes along the way (make notes about things that came up, challenges you had, what you did, your results)
- Create a “Course Launch” service package and sell it as an add-on to your clients
- Print out the docs and guide your client through the entire process, step-by-step, as part of the proposal process
- Use the bundle as a guide while you’re on a client call during a strategy session (you’ll come across as a total expert AND you’ll create an action plan for your client at the same time)
Here’s what you get:
- Step-by-Step Marketing Plan that covers (.doc format)
- Getting Started
- Marketing Strategy Overview
- Timeline & Budget
- Section One: Create the Timeline
- Step 1: Find Launch Dates
- Step 2: Create a Preliminary Timeline
- Section Two: Review or Build the Necessary Infrastructure
- Step 3: Email Autoresponder
- Step 4: Landing Page Builder
- Step 5: Shopping Cart
- Step 6: Membership Site
- Section Three: Plan & Assign Launch Assets
- Step 7: Video Training Series
- Step 8: Promoting the Video Series
- Step 9: Other Promotional Assets
- Step 10: Cart Open
- Step 11: Cart Closed
- Getting Started
- Templates + Worksheets + Swipe Files + And More!
- Affiliate Outreach Tracker
- Debrief Meeting Worksheet
- Email Follow-up Planner
- Email Pre-Launch Planner
- Email Promotion Scripts
- Email Promotions Planner
- Facebook Livestream Planner
- Launch Calendar Template
- Optin User Flow Template
- Paid Ads Planner
- Paid Ads Tracker
- Podcast and Guest Blog Outreach Tracker
- Software Comparison Template
- Social Posts Planner
- Team Task Tracker
- Video Script Planner
- Video Series Landing Page Layout
- Task Tracking Calendar (.doc format)
- This calendar is such a simple but powerful tool with task reminders to help you stay on schedule and meet deadlines.
- Checklists (.doc format)
- Checkout Flow Checklist
- Facebook Livestream Checklist
- Launch Checklist
- Monthly Results Report (.pdf format)
- This is a fill-in-the-blank report that your assistant can fill in at the end of every month. It will give you a snapshot of your business after the new marketing plan has been implemented, what your assistant worked on, and what else she can do to help you clear your plate. You can also use this as a monthly check-in with your client.
As you can see, all of the templates included in the Profitable Course Launch Templates bundle will give you the boost you need to get started creating and launching your course.