Search Engine Optimization Templates
Search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo! help users find websites they’re looking for by crawling the Internet. These search engines use special algorithms to determine the importance of a website and its relevancy to a user’s query. The higher your website ranks in Google search results, the more visitors you’ll get from that search engine.
Websites that rank well in search engines are called “optimized” websites. Optimization strategies for search engine crawlers involve techniques such as creating unique content, link building, image tagging, keyword research, and implementing site architecture principles to improve user experience (UX). As you already know, there are different ways to optimize your site for search engines.
Your Reason for Optimizing
First, you must determine why you’re trying to optimize your site for search engines.
- Are you trying to increase your lead generation?
- Do you want more organic sales?
- Do you want to drive more traffic to your website?
If your sole purpose in optimizing your site for search engines is to increase your revenue, you’re going about it all wrong.
When optimizing for revenue, you need to focus on driving traffic to your website. You need to consider how you can optimize for better conversions. You should also pay attention to your competitor’s websites and find out what they’re doing to get a leg up on you.
Once you have an understanding of what your competitors are up to, you can use that information to your advantage. You should also pay attention to the search terms people are using to find your business. With that information, you can create a better optimization plan for your own website.
My goal is to make things simpler for you… to make quicker work of optimizing your site for the search engines!
Here’s what you get:
- Optimization Tools List gives you the places to test and analyze your website, content, and videos.
- Search Engine Optimization Worksheet can be used to determine where and what you need to change or add to get seen in the SERPs.
- Search Engine Optimization Template goes along with the worksheet to guide you as you make changes.
- Long Form Content Template gives you a starting point for creating compelling, helpful, relevant content.
- Creating Content for Optimization Checklist keeps you on track as you create content for your optimizing your site.
As you can see, all of the templates and tools included in the Search Engine Optimization bundle will guide you through the maze of optimizing your site for the search engines.