Sponsorship Proposal Templates
Getting sponsors for your event (whether it be digital or in person) can be a great way to offset some of the costs that come along with hosting an event. In fact, for many events, sponsorships are what make the difference between making a profit and taking a loss.
But how do you get sponsors for your event? Where do you find them? What do you offer them? Whether you’re new to hosting events or you’ve got a few under your belt, this template bundle will be super helpful.
My goal is to make things simpler for you…to make quicker work of getting better RESULTS from your sponsorship proposal process. With that in mind, let’s look at what is included in this bundle:
Here’s what you get:
- Insider’s Guide to the sponsorship proposals chock full of information, tips, and best practices
- Potential Sponsor Research Worksheet – Use the worksheet to list out all the relevant information you find about each sponsor. This will help you narrow the list and also better understand how to structure each individual sponsorship proposal. And because following up is super important, I include a communications log to keep you organized.
- “What do you have to offer a sponsor” Worksheet – Before you can approach a potential sponsor with a proposal, you must understand what you have to offer. After all, if you don’t understand, how can you explain and sell to potential sponsors? Use this worksheet to gain insight into what you and your team can offer for a successful partnership.
- Packages Worksheet, Sponsorship Level Worksheet, and Example Sponsorship Level Table – Use these worksheets to flesh out your packages’ benefits to sponsors, I also include an example table showing the different levels so you can get an idea of what could be included in the different levels.
- Cold Email, Terms and Conditions, and Proposal Outline Templates (Editable) – Sometimes getting started is the hardest part. I’ve got you covered! Included in these templates are a sample cold email template, sample sponsorship terms of agreement that you can edit, and an outline of what you should include in your proposal.
- Sponsorship Implementation Checklist – Ensure that you have everything you need to properly promote your sponsors, and that they have everything they need to promote themselves to your attendees as well.
- Sample Post-Event Fulfillment Report (Editable) – Following your event, it’s always good to provide your sponsors with a fulfillment report that provides proof that you delivered on your end of the sponsorship contract. I include a sample report, complete with what to include and sample verbiage.
As you can see, all of the templates included in the Sponsorship Proposal Template bundle will help you with the sponsorship proposal process so that you can grow your business with events.