TikTok Marketing Templates
TikTok, at its core, is a social media platform for short, easily digestible videos. As of April 2022, TikTok had 1 billion monthly active users worldwide, with more than 138 million of those users in the United States. It was the most downloaded app of 2020 and its explosive growth is showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon. Currently ranking as the fourth-largest platform when it comes to user count, TikTok is bigger than SnapChat, Pinterest, and even Twitter! Users spend an average of 52 minutes per day on TikTok, only a few minutes behind the 58-minute average for Facebook.
But wait, isn’t TikTok really just a bunch of kids sharing silly videos? Absolutely not!
While it’s true that TikTok does have a higher number of younger users, 1/3 of its audience is over 30 years of age and that number is growing. 60% of TikTok users are Gen Zers and Gen Zers are trendsetters. In the year 2023, 74 million people in the U.S. will be part of “Gen Z” which will make it the largest generation of all.
How can TikTok build your business?
You can use TikTok to build a following and/or grow your existing audience. You can also make money by:
- Giving something away for free – Create a video that offers a free product or service that can be claimed on your website. Include a paid upsell option after people grab the free item.
- Promoting affiliate products – Share informative reviews of products that you are an affiliate for. Be sure to offer a special bonus or discount code (if available) that is exclusively for your viewers.
- Offering a TikTok discount – Promote a paid product or service that you offer but provide TikTok viewers with an exclusive discount code.
My goal is to make things simpler for you…to make quicker work of marketing using TikTok. With that in mind, let’s look at what is included.
Here’s what you get:
- Insider’s Guide with tips on optimizing your profile, build a following, best practices, and example ads
- 18 TikTok Best Practices
- 25 Ways to Incorporate TikTok Into Your Marketing Strategy
- Content Topic Brainstorming Worksheet
- TikTok Organic Post Best Practices
- Comprehensive Ad Creation Checklist and Ad Targeting Worksheet so you don’t miss anything when setting up your ads.
As you can see, all of the templates included in the TikTok Marketing Templates bundle will give you the boost you need to successfully set up and market your TikTok videos and grow your following.