Work Management Hacks Project Plan
You’re an incredibly talented and creative entrepreneur and people love your work.
But you have to admit, your business feels messy and chaotic and you know that it’s negatively affecting how you show up for your clients.
- You have trouble managing your time
- You tend to take on too many clients at once
- You don’t have an efficient system for doing consult calls and onboarding your clients
- You don’t have a time limit on your calls, so you always end up spending way too much time talking with clients on Skype about their projects instead of working on them
- You frequently drop the ball on client communications because your schedule is so overburdened (and your clients wonder where you went)
- You sometimes make promises to your clients that you can’t keep
- You allow your clients to control your time and you don’t really have any boundaries in place
- You have a tendency to hop from client project to client project… doing just enough on each one to keep your clients from complaining about the lack of progress
And secretly, you sometimes get sick of your own drama.
The Work Management Hacks Project Plan & Template Kit includes a Step-by-Step Marketing Plan + Templates + Checklists + More!
Tackle your marketing to-do list and put systems in place using my done-for-you marketing plan and templates!
Here’s what you get:
- Step-by-Step Marketing Plan (.doc format)
- Getting Started
- Marketing Strategy Overview
- Timeline & Budget
- Section One: Business & Lifestyle Goals
- Section Two: Get Clear On What You Do and Who You Work With
- Section Three: High-Level Planning & Milestones
- Section Four: Daily Organization & Time Management
- Getting Started
- Templates + Worksheets + Swipe Files + And More! (.doc format)
- Business and Life Goals Template
- Ideal Project Worksheet
- Ideal Client Worksheet
- Passion Project and Hobby Tracker
- Client Criteria List Template
- Ideal Client Avatar Template
- Non-Billable Tasks Template
- Life and work Goals Contract
- 3 Client Response Email Series Templates
- Daily Calendar
- Weekly Calendar
- Monthly Calendar
- Annual Calendar
- Task Tracking Calendar (.doc format)
- This calendar is such a simple but powerful tool with task reminders to help you stay on schedule and meet deadlines.
- Checklists (.doc format)
- Client Criteria Checklist
- Maintenance Essentials Checklist
- Monthly Results Report (.pdf format)
- A fill-in-the-blank report that your assistant can fill in at the end of every month or the completion of your project. It will give you a snapshot of your business after the new marketing plan has been implemented, what your assistant worked on, what else she can do to help you clear your plate, share feedback, unexpected hurdles, etc.
Your project plan can be used in your own business or you can use with your clients!
These DFY project plans are chock full of automation techniques, time-saving systems, and step-by-step guides to show you exactly what you need to do and when. Most of the documents come in .doc format so that you can customize them to your business needs. But here’s the beautiful part, not only can you use these ready-made templates and plans in your OWN business, but you can also use with your CLIENTS as well!
- Use the project plan as your guide while you strategize with your client as you discuss each marketing plan step in depth
- Walk through the questions with your client, writing out the answers on the pages
- Wrap up the call with a plan of action for how to proceed and assist your client in their business
You’ll come across as a total pro as you take initiative and have all the bases covered. Create a new service offering with every project plan!