You made it! This is the last part of the series for Powered-Up Processes!
Now that you have designed your new process with the improvements it needed, it’s time to test it out to ensure team members involved can easily and efficiently carry out each step and reach the process goal.
And once you’ve satisfactorily tested your new process, it’s time to communicate and roll it out to everyone who is affected by it. It will become part of your regular business operations.
Catch up on other Powered-Up Processes episodes + worksheet:
- [Video] Powered-Up Process Part 1: Identify Your High Impact Business Process
- [Video] Powered-Up Process Part 2: Document What You’re Doing Now
- [Video] Powered-Up Process Part 3: Identify Improvements to Your Process
- [Video] Powered-Up Process Part 5: Test, Implement, & Communicate
- Part 5 Worksheet so you can track your testing methods, track metrics, and more.
Did you enjoy this episode and want to put it into action? Grab this SOP Kit!
SOP Templates & Process Library
This standard operating procedures kit includes:
- List of Common SOPs giving you samples of what areas can be included in your SOPs or company manual
- Standard Operating Procedures Library including 24 examples
- Sample Standard Operating Procedures Manual
- How to do an affiliate payout
- Chargeback procedure
- Email signature
- Resources and FAQ
- Email Management flowchart
- Handling declined payments
- Help desk procedures
- How to create a project plan flowchart
- How to send a broadcast
- Introductory / Discovery sessions flowchart
- New client setup (for both products and services)
- New team member onboarding checklist
- Newsletter process
- Overcoming sales objections flowchart
- Recording InstantTeleseminar events
- Refund procedure
- Sample JV Partnership flowchart
- Selecting a CRM/Database flowchart
- Task management flowchart
- Weekly blog posts
- Weekly tasks
All the examples are in Word or Powerpoint format so they are fully editable. The included SOPs are meant to give you a starting point, they are SAMPLE documents to show you what an SOP (standard operations procedure) for business processes looks like. Use the sections and headings to create your OWN. Please edit this document for your business; delete what doesn’t work for your business and add whatever you need to.