In my follow-up to my blog post about reasons you need strong passwords and how to create them, I wanted to give you a list of password managers to keep track of your passwords and keep your information safe. These are the top and most highly rated password managers around. Which one you choose will depend on your needs, your budget, and the features you want most.
* Dashlane – This is a password manager and secure digital wallet that you can use to manage your password and your money. They have a free version and a paid version. It is recommended that you use the paid version to take advantage of all the features. If you need a way to keep track of all your account info in one spot that is secure, consider this one. It also comes with an awesome password generator.
* Zoho Vault – Zoho offers a lot of amazing apps and software to use in your business, and Zoho Vault is no different. It doesn’t have form filling capacity, but it works great as a password manager.
* LastPass Premium – This is one of the favorites of online business owners due to the inexpensive cost and the advanced features. They have had some security problems in the past, but people love them so much they stuck by them.
* RoboForm – Billing themselves as the best and easiest to use password manager in the industry, RoboForm has been around a while and is trusted by many. They help you remember all your passwords and it works on any type of device. They use familiar bookmark-style logins that are popular with many.
* LogMeOnce – If you need a password manager and a way to feel safe logging in while on an unsecure server, then LogMeOnce might be your answer. This works on iPhone, iPad and Android too. It offers access to all platforms and is a great solution.
* Password Genie – Brought to you by SecurityCoverage.com, this secure system helps you remember your passwords and logs you in to any system that you need. It has two-step verification which makes it secure, as well as a password generator and strength rater that help tremendously.
* Password Boss – This system offers a free version for charities and is a fully-featured password manager that offers a lot of features you’ll like, such as one password to access everything. They use bank grade security and are accessible from anywhere using multiple platforms.
* True Key – This system is interesting because it can recognize you without you using any password at all to sign into the system and access your accounts. Once you set it up, you will be able to have access without concern. Using multi-factor authentication will ensure that you are who they think you are, keeping your information safe.
There is no doubt that password managers will make your life easier, but which one you pick will depend on your unique needs and understanding of the technology.